Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy times.

A few days back, we took a little miraculous trip to sunny Sentosa island for a tanning session. While it was raining cats and dogs on mainland, Jiayu and I were complaining buckets about the sun being too hot over there haha. Then, my sister and I packed our bags and had a weekend stayover at my uncle's place while my parents went for the ME retreat. And today, the evil rain poured once again just as I was preparing to leave my house (grr). But nevertheless, I trudged down the hill to the bus stop albeit very wet and pissy. Had a fun night at Minds playing retarded games and screaming with painful laughter, company was awesome (though Michelle was missed!) but the food really, really sucked there.








Night all!(:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey naaaaat, i miss you too and let's go out after my camp? it ends on 21st so we can have a christmas dinnerrr did i tell you that alr haha :) loveyouuu :)

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home